viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

Barbie 90's

I'm in love with my little pony, barbie and polly pocket but only from the 80's-90's when I was a little katie :P, all the dolls that made nowadays are horrible and doesn't have anything similar with the oldies...

My husband thinks that my passion for this dolls it's insane but I don't think so, it's only that I like it and reminds me when I was little :) Apart from, when I was a child I had a few dolls and toys and I have barbies yes, but no ponies and polly pockets :(

So two years ago I decided to start to buy ponies on the internet in places like ebay or etsy, but I've always try to not spend a lot of money in this because when I was young it has a reasonable price and it's not something so valuable

Well, today I put some barbies that I love and I want some day :) another day I dedicated an entry to my lovely pony collection :P

BARBIE CUT & STYLE HAIR








BARBIE GLITTER HAIR









BARBIE HOLLYWOOD HAIR






BARBIE HULA HAIR







BARBIE LOCKET SURPRISE










BARBIE MERMAID






BARBIE TEEN TALK










BARBIE TOTALLY HAIR






2 comentarios:

  1. I´m also in love with my litte Ponys from the 80´s! I do collect them.... :-)

    A lot of your pictures made me have a flashback! I was reminded of my early childhood! Thank you! I was watching them with a big smile!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks to you to see my blog and say me something :D

    xxx :D

    ResponderEliminar