jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

a few recent pics

Apart from the "things to buy" entry or entrys dedicated to wonderful photographers today I dedicated to me...well I wanted to post some recent pics from me and my world to show you a little more of me :)

pd. Thanks to all the people that follow me and read me but doesn't write...I really apreciate it <3. I post regularly on Instagram (/katepequitas) as well ;)

with my friend Pau at the Barcelona Tattoo Expo

our trip in Dublin :) it was so great to be back in irish lands
me so excited eating a veggie burger in Burger King
we stay there about the middle of october and all the city was decorated with Halloween motives <3<3
my favorite boys :)
more excited than eat a veggie burger was find a "all for 2€" shop with a lot of Halloween items!!!!! I become really crazy
fantastic views from the plane leaving Dublin :'(

18th oct Quakes concert! really great to take them pictures very near
my boys :) (Jaime, my husband, Cristian)
it was a great wrecking too! a lot of energy for a few minutes
one of my bests, Myr, spend a few days with us :) just the Halloween days :p


Halloween time! we have a great meal :)
d.i.y pumpkin! :P
The teenwolf team :), this night we celebrate Halloween in the cinema with "transilvanian hotel"
and the day of de deceased that was 1 of nov we make a visit to the cemetery (we live in front of them :P)
"The kiss of the dead" one of the most popular esculptures ever <3
I have to go to the doctor and I go with my mum for a walk to make time before entry, and Sagrada Familia was really near!
going for a walk with Jorx and her man :)
Rugby time in our neighborhood! Poble nou!
one of the thousand of pics that I have with Ginebra <3

Irene! a new best friend that is so fucking lovely <333
we go for a walk and curiosly she doesn't never go to the Boqueria market!
17th nov Long Tall Texans concert!!! love this guy
wrecking again!
Irene!!!!! <3333 I look like a turtle with this neck haha :P
Mum comes a few days to relax :)
the goodbye with Myr...she is in India for two months..I really miss her
views from the office at 7 am in the morning...looks amazing in person
We have holidays!!! Andorra time with my boys
the views from the hotel :)
spend the night at Caldea thermal center
excursion to Engolasters lake
pequitas :P
love to go to Andorra because all the places have a lot of forest fruit products <3
goodbye to Silvia...she is with her monkeys :) missing her too!

1 comentario: