martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Roman Sakovich

I'm not here recently because I don't have time (normally I make this at work :P) and the second reason is because I don't have audience or I think so (no comments, no followers), but...here I am posting a little things :P

So, taken up again...here we have a photograph that wants to show the drugs effects through his pictures..take a look because it's really interesting and fascinating from my pont of view

Roman Sakovich born in 1986, studied photography at the Arts University College at Bournemouth and lives in London at the moment. The majority of his work investigates the development of an evolving post-Soviet society and the attendant cultural changes in a progressive world. Capturing it in the way he sees it, shaped by his multi-cultural upbringing.

http://www.romansakovich.co.uk
http://www.romansakovich.co.uk
















And here you have the artist :)





 


2 comentarios:

  1. I am still your audience, but I just rarely post some comments.
    The photos you show are always very nice to look it. Those here are awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks so much to follow me :) really appreciate it :))

    xxx

    kate <3

    ResponderEliminar